In this Grieving, Growth and Gratitude® support circle with Sally Bartolameolli, you will deepen your emotional and spiritual intelligence by walking through grief, sharing stories and releasing the beliefs that no longer serve you.
In being witnessed by others with love and care, you’ll find losses transform to joy, gain gratitude, learn good boundaries and self-love, along with the ability to connect authentically.
- Develop a journaling practice and/or deepen your own
- Receive the opportunity to be witnessed in your unique story and the privilege of witnessing others
- Learn Shadow Work tools to bring into your life
- Learn to bless yourself and others
- Develop conscious communication to deepen intimacy with self and others
- Use JourneyDance™ and other conscious movement to release old patterns/beliefs and live with more joy
- Receive ongoing email support throughout circle
Creator of Grieving, Growth and Gratitude Circles, Sally Bartolameolli
April 27 – June 22, 2015
4100 Westheimer, Suite 233
Option 1: $260 early registration
Option 2: $295.00 after April 18, 2015
I have learn some excellent studf here.
Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot
effort you set to make this type of wonderful